Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teething and so called friends....

So the boys have been teething like crazy! 1st time around they ended up with runny noses, ear infections and fevers! Ugh. Well I guess it's time for round 2! They both have started to become extremely cranky... Drooling everywhere and now have runny noses. Let the fun begin!

On another note I am going to vent here. Someone who is supposed to be my best friend and I have known them for at least 15 years has not yet met these boys. It's been 6 months since they have entered this world and everytime I try to plan something with her I get excuses. But on her days off I get no call or text! Then to see she is making plans with another friend on saturday just makes me angry and sad. *sigh* I guess I can say another one bites the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment